Dr. Neda Nore, DC, BSN
Chiropractor, Wellness Consultant, Nutritionist
Dr. Nore is a board certified chiropractor in state of Georgia. She completed her bachelor's degree in Nutrition and her Doctorate degree with honors from Life University college of Chiropractic, in Marietta, GA.
She was honored to receive the following awards, from Life University and The National Board of Chiropractic:
- Outstanding Student
- Employee of the year
- Outstanding service as Supplement Instruction leader/Tutor leader at Life University
- Certificate of satisfactory attainment of NBCE examinations
- Certificate of attainment of NBCE Physiotherapy Examination
Dr. Neda is passionate about her work, and her goal is to be a partner in your health care to improve your quality of life.
- Activator Method
- Manual/Diversified technique
- Drop/Thompson Technique
- Extremity Adjustment
- Trigger point therapy
- Laser Acupuncture
- Low Level Laser Therapy (LLLT)
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) Therapy
- Cupping Therapy Decompression Therapy - Non-Surgical therapy for Disc Herniation
Her personal interests include traveling, writing diaries, and music.
She is also fluent in both English and Farsi.